We are currently hiring! See job posting below:
Crown Point Community Church is looking for a part-time Administration & Ministry Coordinator to join our team. We are a growing, friendly, community-oriented, multi-generational church in the diverse Ottawa Street/Crown Point Neighbourhood. We are guided by the statement, “Because we know the Love of Jesus, we Worship God, Care for Each Other and Impact our Neighbourhood.” We certainly aren't perfect, but we're real and love each other a lot. Together we seek to be changed by God and to carry out his mission in our neighbourhood. We have a number of new people every month and want to make sure that everyone feels welcome and connected. We are praying that God sends us the right person for this position.
The Administration & Ministry Coordinator will be responsible for churchwide communication and administration including weekly communications & media, website and social media. They will also be responsible for connecting and following up with visitors, as well as helping regular attenders connect with ministries and opportunities to use their gifts. We are looking for an individual who is an excellent administrator & communicator and has a heart for ministry, love for people from all walks of life and a natural ability to connect others.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assume responsibility for weekly church wide communication including phone, email, Sunday print & media resources and social media (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
- Update the website on a weekly basis
- Prepare and publish a bi-monthly church Newsletter
- Design and create media and print resources as needed for various church ministries.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Provide administrative support and a point of connection in the church office on Wednesdays weekly as well as Sunday Mornings.
- Schedule volunteers for Sunday Morning ministries (ie – ushers, welcome team, etc).
- Record & track milestone events in our church (baby dedications, weddings etc)
- Check & file mail and maintain office and church supplies as needed
- Ensure every newcomer is followed up with within a week of their first visit.
- Provide administrative support to pastoral team and church ministries
- Be a communications point person on Sunday mornings prior to the worship service.
- 15 hours per week (Wed – 930-230, Sunday Morning, other hours flexible)
- Yearly Salary of $12500 (works out to $16/hour)
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
Cover Letter and Resume can be submitted to:
Crown Point Community Church
92 Ottawa Street N., Hamilton, ON, L8H 3Z1
905-545-2002 ext. 225
Contact Person: Jason Brown – Lead pastor, firstname.lastname@example.org